Major Challenges after academic :1. What is the first step after completion of academic?
As soon as they finish the education they fly or travel to IT cities and learn some course and try to find job as a fresher or experience. In this process student spend lot of money and time.
2. Does student get job after training completion?
Student might be able to finish the training as per books standards. No student will get trained as real time needs. Due to lack of this small gap Student will take average time 12 months to get job. Every month their expenditure minimum as per current cost of living 5 thousand rs. For 12 months they spend 60000 rs.3. How much they do spend time and money to get job?
Student on average spend 15 months time + around 75000 to 100000 to get job.4. How many students are finding success?
Though student gone through the lot of stress and struggle still few of them not able to get job due to lack of proper guidance.
How does collegeprogram helps students?
Our program will help student to get ready with the all skills required to get job before completion of their academic. So that students can save lot of time and money.How much money student can save through our program?
We can guarantee that student will save minimum of 50000 rsHow does training provide?
Our real time working people will come on week end to your city and educate students on respective areas.What is the duration of the training?
We are expecting to finish this program in 4-6 months time frame.What is the guarantee student will benefit from this program?
Irrespective of joining this program every student has to go through the job searching phase & training as we mentioned above. We can guarantee that student will save lot of money and time when you go through our program. This is one of our major benefit through program.
Member of Advisory Board/ IT Professional Trainer
- Providing training on Mobile Apps testing for Android and IOS platforms
- Having profound knowledge and hands on experience in software development methodologies that include Agile Development methodologies like XP, Scrum, V Model, Waterfall Models.
- Having experience in Defect Management tool proficiency includes Test Director, Quality Center,Bugzilla , Jira and Rational Team Concert.
- Profound insight to determine priorities, schedule work, and meet critical deadlines within budget guidelines.
- Ability to learn quickly new concepts in emerging technology and work under pressure
Role: Business Development Manager/ IT Professional Trainer
- Having More than 9 years of Industry experience, undertaking the IT business activities in Comsoft IT solutions as a Business Manager from feb’2014 onwards.
- More than 5 years of work experience in SAP Professional with expertise in functional modules of Financial Accounting (FI) and Controlling (CO) with ThreeLife Cycle Implementations & supporting.
- Expertise in Core Functional and SAP-FICO, help to understand the Business Process requirements of the Clients it leads to the Best Configuration and customization.
Member of Advisory Board/ IT Professional Trainer
Mahesh is Sr.Architect of SoftComm .Mahesh has over 11 years of experience consulting with multinational corporations on business and IT strategy. His clients include HealthCare domain companies, spanning a range of industries, such as Insurance, consumer goods. He has a strong track record in advising international companies on large business transformation programs, as well as extensive experience in program management, spanning project delivery, overall program control and management.
How Comsoft Solution Works
- We are limiting the students to 50 in number for each batch.
- Entry to batches will be on FCFS (first come first serve)basis.
- One dedicated person will be available in your college from our end who will monitor the students.
- If students are seen paying no attention, we would like to stop the sessions and the contract would end.
- The above point will prove that we are not making money but are interested to train the students.
- This will help us to market the students based on their performance.
- Below listed are the requirements from Consort’s end
- Class room – which will accommodate 50 students.
- One person who can assist us technically if someone wants to raise any queries / Record the session and etc.
- The sessions will be through video conferencing.
- The curriculum will be shared once the deal is signed.
- Plan to have a 2 hour session daily, 1 hour in the morning and 1 hour in the evening.
- 12 weeks , 24 sessions
- Students from all branches are invited to our sessions.
- 4 Assessments , workshops
- Live Project implementation
- Online and Offline Support .
- months after the session guidance
- Rs 15000/- INR per student , this can be paid in two installments.
- Let me know if you have any questions.
- Also we are ready for 30-45 minute session to learn word press to add changes or incorporate new pages later. Thank you very much.